Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE MSRP GUARANTEE?
- We guarantee that the MSRP of the cigars in your monthly box will be equal to or higher than the cost of the subscription. This applies to the Robusto and El Presidente boxes only, not to the Corona. Shipping costs are not included in the MSRP calculation.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
- Each box will have your chosen number of cigars handpicked by our staff along with descriptions of each cigar. We'll also be throwing in some extra goodies. Who doesn't love a surprise!!?!
DO YOU SELL CIGARS RETAIL OR JUST THE SUBSCRIPTION BOXES?
- We do! Each month we'll be selling cigars that have been in previous subscription boxes as well as some pop up sales here and there. Cigars will be available for purchase to the general public as well as members, however members will have special discount pricing!
CAN I BUY A SUBSCRIPTION AS A GIFT?
- Absolutely! A cigar subscription is a fantastic gift that keeps on giving. Father's Day, birthdays, Valentine's Day (ladies), Christmas, graduations...you catch our drift. Just remember that unlike a subscription for yourself, the gift subscription will NOT auto renew at the end of the subscription length. So if you purchase a 3 month subscription, you will be billed once at the time of purchase and after the 3rd box is fulfilled the subscription will be over.
WHAT IS THE CUT OFF TO MAKE SURE I GET THE NEXT BOX?
- Cutoff is 11:59pm est on the 15th of every month.
WHEN WILL I BE CHARGED?
- You will always be charged at the time of your first purchase based on the subscription length you choose. After that, your account will be auto renewed and charged at the end of your chosen subscription length.
- Auto Renew Charge Examples:
*Monthly Subscriptions - Auto Renew on the 16th of every month
*3/6/12 Month Prepaid Subscriptions - Auto Renew on the 16th of the month that comes after your 3rd/6th/12th box is fulfilled.
CAN I CANCEL ANYTIME?
- Why are you cancelling? Don't you love cigars? Don't you love getting cigars each month delivered to your door at a great value? OK, you probably do, but we understand. The answer is yes. You can cancel anytime prior to the monthly deadline for the next box which is 11:59pm est on the 15th of every month. There are however no refunds or returns so you'll receive what you've already paid for. Example: If you paid for a 3 month subscription and decide to cancel in the 2nd month, your membership will end after you received your 3rd box.
1. Log into your account page HERE
2. Click "Manage Subscription"
3. Click "View Details"
4. Choose "Manage upcoming orders"
5. Pause your upcoming order (this will pause charges) - if you only wish to pause a subscription, you can stop here. If you wish to cancel completely, continue to step 6.
6. Email us at email@example.com with the subject line "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION" and let us know you'd like to cancel your subscription. We will then cancel that for you and reply with a confirmation.
HOW OLD DO I NEED TO PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION AND/OR CIGARS ON MYMONTHLYCIGARS.COM?
- We do not sell to anyone under the age of 21. When you purchase a subscription or cigars from MyMonthlyCigars.com you are confirming that you are 21+ years of age. When purchasing a gift, you are also confirming that the recipient is 21+ years of age.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
- As of right now we only ship within the United States, except for the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, South Dakota, and Utah.
- Taxes will be charged on merchandise and cigar purchases depending on your state laws. In the event you are not charged taxes on your purchase, all taxes on subscription purchases and cigar purchases, will be the responsibility of the customer to report accordingly to their respective state. We are required to collect and remit Sales Tax in the State of Ohio. Tax laws are starting to change regularly so be sure to keep up to date on your respective state.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE SOLD SEPARATE FROM MERCH & CIGARS
- When purchasing a subscription, that will be the only item allowed in the cart. If you want to purchase a subscription, a tshirt, and a 5 pack of cigars, you'll need to make two separate transactions: 1 for the subscription and 1 for the cigars and shirt.